Honor Flight San Antonio: 501(c)(3) Status

Honor Flight San Antonio de Valero received its 501(c)(3) status on Sept 2nd, 2014 as a federally recognized tax-exempt nonprofit organization. It is regulated and administered by the US Department of Treasury through the Internal Revenue Service.
One of the most distinct provisions unique to Section 501(c)(3) organizations as compared with other tax-exempt entities is the tax-deductibility of donations. 26 U.S.C. § 170, provides a deduction, for federal income tax purposes, for donors who make charitable contributions to most types of 501(c)(3) organizations.

All members of Honor Flight San Antonio de Valero are volunteers; 97% of your contributions go toward their flight to Washington, D.C. The remaining 3% is utilized for operating costs such as marketing, website, administrative supplies, etc.

“A Veteran is someone who at some point in their life signed a blank check made payable to the ‘United States of America’ for any amount up to and including their life.”
-Author unknown

Our Sponsors

Contact Us

Honor Flight San Antonio de Valero is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization

14080 Nacogdoches Rd, San Antonio, TX 78247

(210) 802-7472

info@honorflightsanantonio.org

Get Social